- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A661552 2035673-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 15-50 dated April 10, 2015. Customer may report hearing wind noise from the front door area when the vehicle is driven at highway speeds. After diagnosis, it is determined that the source of the wind noise is the exterior rear view mirrors. Throughout the development of the Audi Q5 and Audi Q7, various features have been added to the exterior rear view mirrors. The added features include the turn signal lamp, side assist lamp, perimeter lamp, etc. As the complexity of the exterior rear view mirror increases, the mirrors become more susceptible to wind noise. The two main sources of wind noise from the exterior rear view mirrors are: the seam surrounding the turn signal lamp and the seam at the mirror base. The modifications explained in the Service section of this bulletin will effectively mitigate the wind noise symptom for the customer.
Click a tab for more information.