- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A661554 2025323-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 12-20 dated April 9, 2012. A loud noise is heard when the outside mirrors are folded in or out. The noise originates in the metal spring inside the hinge area of the mirror housing. This spring is used for stabilizing the mirror when the vehicle is driven over rough roads to minimize mirror glass shake. When the mirror housing is folded in or out, the spring must turn or twist with the movement of the housing. The bottom and the top of the spring sit on a plastic base and due to increased friction at these contact points, the spring will skip along the plastic base during the folding operation and creates the noise. The normal functionality of the mirror is not affected.
Click a tab for more information.