- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 2 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 28 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 43 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 48 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 50 days ago
Excessive Oil Consumption
2014 Audi Q5 (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Audi dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 21 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (19 reports)
- new engine (1 reports)
- replace piston and piston rings or new engine (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 Q5 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Bought my Audi Q5 with 62,000 miles on it. Was unaware that it was burning oil until I drove it approximatley 2500 miles and the "oil low,add one quart of oil" came on. I've had to add a quart of oil about very 2000 miles. Very disapointed that this is happening. I thought I would be good since it only had 62,000 miles on it.
- G ., Somerset, NJ, US