- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 4 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 65 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 67 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 73 days ago
Audi Recall 20Z8: Fuel Pump Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2016 Audi Q5
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Audi Q5 and 2013-2017 Audi Q7 vehicles. These gasoline-powered vehicles have a fuel pump flange that may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump flange if cracks are present. Flanges that do not have cracks will have a protective film applied. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began July 3, 2017. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20Z8. Note: This recall is an expansion of recall 16V-660.
- Documents (12)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Audi Date: June 23, 2017 Subject: Repair Available for Safety Recall 20Z8 – Fuel Pump Flange
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Audi Subject Fuel Pump Flange Date June 26, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - 20Z8 Q7 Audi Customer Letter USA
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - REVISION Audi Subject Fuel Pump Flange Release Date July 03, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - Q5 Audi Customer Letter PRI
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - Q5 Audi Customer Letter USA
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - Q7 Audi Customer Letter PRI
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.