- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 36 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 42 days ago
- January 26: Audi Caught With 'Unacceptable Shut-Off Devices' recalls | 55 days ago
- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
2016 Audi Q5
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
The melted wires can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »