- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 31 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 67 days ago
Audi Recall 34J1: Transmission Fluid Vent Hose May Leak Causing Fire
2017 Audi R8
If leaked transmission fluid contacts hot engine parts, it can increase the risk of a fire.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Audi R8 Spyder and R8 Coupe vehicles. Transmission fluid may leak from the gearbox ventilation hose after certain high speed and maneuvering situations.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the single gearbox ventilation hose with a double ventilation hose, free of charge. The recall began October 18, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 34J1.
Click a tab for more information.