- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 8 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 8 days ago
- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 40 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 61 days ago
- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
2012 Audi S4
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Audi S4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Audi S4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2012 Audi S4 FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:FUEL RAIL NHTSA Campaign #15V019000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Audi S4, S5, Q7, 2012 Audi A6, Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid, and 2012-2013 Audi A7 vehicles. In the affected vehicles the fuel injection system may experience a fuel leak.
Consequence: A fuel leak in the injection system in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel rails and corresponding seals, free of charge. The recall began on March 17, 2015. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-822-2834 or Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's numbers for this recall are 24AP for Audi customers and 24BK for Volkswagen customers. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V019000 »