- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 7 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 9 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- January 26: Audi Caught With 'Unacceptable Shut-Off Devices' recalls | 28 days ago
- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
2012 Audi S4
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Audi S4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Audi S4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2012 Audi S4 FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:FUEL RAIL NHTSA Campaign #15V019000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Audi S4, S5, Q7, 2012 Audi A6, Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid, and 2012-2013 Audi A7 vehicles. In the affected vehicles the fuel injection system may experience a fuel leak.
Consequence: A fuel leak in the injection system in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel rails and corresponding seals, free of charge. The recall began on March 17, 2015. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-822-2834 or Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's numbers for this recall are 24AP for Audi customers and 24BK for Volkswagen customers. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V019000 »