- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #650110
2011 BMW 135
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "CCC - ""Please Insert Navigation DVD"" Appears on CID. The navigation map DVD cannot be read or detected. The message ""Please insert navigation DVD"" appears in the CID (Central Information Display). The navigation system is inoperative. This situation may also occur when upgrading to a new navigation map. The old map is recognized but the new one is not. CAUSE Faulty DVD drive; read error due to hardening of the anti-vibration gel on the read head"
Click a tab for more information.