- April 18: BMW PCV Valve Heater Recall Expanded For Fire Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- April 9: BMW, Daimler and VW Broke Antitrust Laws: EU news | 13 days ago
- April 5: BMW X7 Recall Issued To Tighten Seat Bolts recalls | 17 days ago
- March 27: BMW X5 Recall Needed Because Bolts May Be Loose recalls | 26 days ago
2011 BMW 135
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 BMW 135
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 BMW 135 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the CV joint breaks, the vehicle may have a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If the bolts loosen or break the engine may have reduced power or stall. An engine stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
If there is a loss of electrical power to the vehicle, the vehicle may unexpectedly stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »
The insulation around the pre-tensioner could ignite. Read more »