- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 22 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 34 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 34 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 34 days ago
2011 BMW 135
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 BMW 135
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 BMW 135 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Wiring that overheats could cause the electrical connectors to melt, and increase the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is unattended. Read more »
If the CV joint breaks, the vehicle may have a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
If the bolts loosen or break the engine may have reduced power or stall. An engine stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
If there is a loss of electrical power to the vehicle, the vehicle may unexpectedly stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a fire in the engine ... Read more »
The insulation around the pre-tensioner could ignite. Read more »