- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #B121514
2011 BMW 135
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B12 15 14 dated August 2014. designates changes to this revision SUBJECT N55 with Double-Clutch Transmission: Idle Fluctuates when Stopped. A customer may complain that after coming to a stop, the engine speed intermittently fluctuates from about 500 RPM to 1,100 RPM. This situation can be more noticeable when the air conditioner is on. CAUSE DME software (idle control adaptation).
Click a tab for more information.