- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 42 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 58 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 85 days ago
1997 BMW 328
1997 BMW 328 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brake Light Circuit Warning Comes On Intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: 12v/24v/48v Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Horn1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.