- October 15: Feds Close Investigation Into BMW's Recall Failures investigations | 7 days ago
- October 12: BMW Recalls X3 2.5i, X3 3.0i and X3 xDrive30i Over Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- September 21: MINI Cooper Oil Filter Housing Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 41 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 42 days ago
1997 BMW 328
Worst 1997 328 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning comes on intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.