- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 9 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 10 days ago
- August 28: BMW M3 Lawsuit Over S65 Engines Won't Be Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- August 24: BMW Recalls X3 and M6 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls Older 3-Series and 5-Series Cars recalls | 50 days ago
1998 BMW 328
Worst 1998 328 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked head gasket1
- starter failure, hard to replace1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.