- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 8 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 47 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 86 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Disc: Caliper Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,100 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.