- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 14 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 66 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 81 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 83 days ago
BMW TSB #513608
2008 BMW 328
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- "Outside Door Mirror Moves when Locking or Unlocking the Vehicle. The door mirror tilts immediately after unlocking or locking. The mirror position does not correspond to the memory position preset by the customer. Pressing the seat memory button typically will return the mirror to the stored position. Poor electrical contacts of the mirror drive in the mirror housing INFORMATION The problem has been integrated into ISTA diagnostics. Complete the diagnosis test plan using the latest ISTA version. The test plan can be accessed via the following path: ""Information Search / Function Structure / Body / Mirror / Exterior mirrors / Driver's or passenger side / Exterior Mirror https://www.bmwtis.net/tiscode/cgi-bin/bulletin.aspx?sie_path=/tsb/bulletins/htm_store/15...12/6/2013 Page 2 of 2 Malfunction,"" and then press ""Start Search."" Select the test plan ""AM5102_00010."""
Click a tab for more information.