- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 22 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 74 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 89 days ago
BMW TSB #612906
2008 BMW 328
Affected Component: STEERING
- ELV Does Not Release. Cause 1: The steering column is held against the steering lock because of torque from the steering gear. In such cases, a yellow check control warning (CC ID# 187) is shown in the instrument cluster, but no faults are stored. Cause 2: Communication fault in the CAS (Car Access System) and ELV system network and/or battery low. The problem may cause the ELV warning to be displayed in yellow or red.
Click a tab for more information.