- October 21: BMW Recalls 4,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 2 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 38 days ago
BMW Recall : Front Driveshaft Bolts
2011 BMW 328
If the bolts loosen, it could lead to a loss of power to the front wheels and ultimately a vehicle breakdown, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW is recalling certain model year 2011 328I xdrive and 335I xdrive vehicles manufactured from February 8, 2011, through July 29, 2011. The front driveshaft attachment bolts may not have been tightened to specification. If the bolts were not tightened to specification, they may become loose.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front driveshaft attachment bolts free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during October 2011. Owners may contact BMW customer relations and services at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.