- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 9 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 11 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 33 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 45 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 54 days ago
BMW Recall : Front Driveshaft Bolts
2011 BMW 328
If the bolts loosen, it could lead to a loss of power to the front wheels and ultimately a vehicle breakdown, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW is recalling certain model year 2011 328I xdrive and 335I xdrive vehicles manufactured from February 8, 2011, through July 29, 2011. The front driveshaft attachment bolts may not have been tightened to specification. If the bolts were not tightened to specification, they may become loose.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front driveshaft attachment bolts free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during October 2011. Owners may contact BMW customer relations and services at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.