- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 2 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 4 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 19 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 31 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 38 days ago
BMW Recall : Front Driveshaft Bolts
2011 BMW 328
If the bolts loosen, it could lead to a loss of power to the front wheels and ultimately a vehicle breakdown, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW is recalling certain model year 2011 328I xdrive and 335I xdrive vehicles manufactured from February 8, 2011, through July 29, 2011. The front driveshaft attachment bolts may not have been tightened to specification. If the bolts were not tightened to specification, they may become loose.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front driveshaft attachment bolts free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during October 2011. Owners may contact BMW customer relations and services at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.