- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #070314
2011 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Diagnosing Stored Fault Codes to Help Avoid Repeat Repair Visits. Analysis of FASTA data and repeat repair visit reports indicates that there are many fault codes that are stored in the above vehicles, but they are not diagnosed to identify their root cause. Fault codes that are not diagnosed to find their root cause can lead to a repeat repair visit to the workshop by the customer. Where diagnosis (vehicle or short test) with ISTA has already started, it is important to diagnose the fault code(s) listed below (when they are stored in the vehicle) during the current workshop visit. This will help lead to a reduction in workshop repeat repair visits and higher customer satisfaction.
Click a tab for more information.