- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #513608
2011 BMW 328
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- "Outside Door Mirror Moves when Locking or Unlocking the Vehicle. The door mirror tilts immediately after unlocking or locking. The mirror position does not correspond to the memory position preset by the customer. Pressing the seat memory button typically will return the mirror to the stored position. Poor electrical contacts of the mirror drive in the mirror housing INFORMATION The problem has been integrated into ISTA diagnostics. Complete the diagnosis test plan using the latest ISTA version. The test plan can be accessed via the following path: ""Information Search / Function Structure / Body / Mirror / Exterior mirrors / Driver's or passenger side / Exterior Mirror https://www.bmwtis.net/tiscode/cgi-bin/bulletin.aspx?sie_path=/tsb/bulletins/htm_store/15...12/6/2013 Page 2 of 2 Malfunction,"" and then press ""Start Search."" Select the test plan ""AM5102_00010."""
Click a tab for more information.