- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #612906
2011 BMW 328
Affected Component: STEERING
- ELV Does Not Release. Cause 1: The steering column is held against the steering lock because of torque from the steering gear. In such cases, a yellow check control warning (CC ID# 187) is shown in the instrument cluster, but no faults are stored. Cause 2: Communication fault in the CAS (Car Access System) and ELV system network and/or battery low. The problem may cause the ELV warning to be displayed in yellow or red.
Click a tab for more information.