- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 4 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 21 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 47 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 54 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
2008 BMW 335
2008 BMW 335 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Serpentine Belt Broke, Ingested Into Engine2
- Check Engine Light On1
- Engine Failure1
- Turbo Rattle1
- NHTSA: Engine46
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 335 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 335 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 335 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 335.