- March 22: BMW Recall Issued For Window and Sunroof Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 10: BMW i3 REx Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- February 27: BMW Recalls iX and X1 Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 57 days ago
- January 31: BMW Recalls i4 eDrive40 and iX xDrive50 Over Sound Warnings recalls | 59 days ago
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- get your car into the dealer before the 80k cut off (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2008 335 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Don't trust BMW. They made a deal with the devil on these turbos produced by Mitisubishi. There is an inherent flaw but so costly to fix they didn't do a recall, just an extended warranty that is just a ticking time bomb. It's like they put an engine in but realized oh shoot, we can't replace the entire engine so they screwed all BMW customers. DO NOT TRUST BMW for anything. Please listen to me. They are now the Ford of the 80s.
- Sss S., C4751f60@opayq.Com, AZ, US