- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 2 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 19 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 45 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 52 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 52 days ago
BMW Recall : Front Driveshaft Bolts
2011 BMW 335
If the bolts loosen, it could lead to a loss of power to the front wheels and ultimately a vehicle breakdown, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW is recalling certain model year 2011 328I xdrive and 335I xdrive vehicles manufactured from February 8, 2011, through July 29, 2011. The front driveshaft attachment bolts may not have been tightened to specification. If the bolts were not tightened to specification, they may become loose.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front driveshaft attachment bolts free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during October 2011. Owners may contact BMW customer relations and services at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.