- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 4 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 26 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 29 days ago
BMW Recall : Front Driveshaft Bolts
2011 BMW 335
If the bolts loosen, it could lead to a loss of power to the front wheels and ultimately a vehicle breakdown, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW is recalling certain model year 2011 328I xdrive and 335I xdrive vehicles manufactured from February 8, 2011, through July 29, 2011. The front driveshaft attachment bolts may not have been tightened to specification. If the bolts were not tightened to specification, they may become loose.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front driveshaft attachment bolts free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during October 2011. Owners may contact BMW customer relations and services at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.