- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 1 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 23 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 38 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 40 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 44 days ago
BMW Recall : Front Driveshaft Bolts
2011 BMW 335
If the bolts loosen, it could lead to a loss of power to the front wheels and ultimately a vehicle breakdown, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW is recalling certain model year 2011 328I xdrive and 335I xdrive vehicles manufactured from February 8, 2011, through July 29, 2011. The front driveshaft attachment bolts may not have been tightened to specification. If the bolts were not tightened to specification, they may become loose.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front driveshaft attachment bolts free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during October 2011. Owners may contact BMW customer relations and services at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.