- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #240413
2011 BMW 335
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- GM6 - 6L45R: Diagnostic Procedure for Shudder or Vibration Issues. A shudder or vibration can be felt under light acceleration or when driving at constant suburban speeds. This can be most noticeable in the 1700 - 2200 engine rpm range while in 3rd through 6th gears. No faults are stored in the EGS module. CAUSE Changes in the frictional properties of the automatic transmission fluid over time can lead to momentary slipping of the torque convertor lock-up clutch.
Click a tab for more information.