- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #B652606
2011 BMW 335
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- "The Disclaimer screen automatically disappears from the CID after 10 seconds. INFORMATION https://www.bmwtis.net/tiscode/cgi-bin/bulletin.aspx?sie_path=/tsb/bulletins/htm_store/28...12/2/2015 Page 2 of 2 An enhancement was made to the Car Communication Computer (CCC) and MASK (Multi Audio System Controller) in 2006 so the customer does not have to manually accept the ""Disclaimer"" screen each time. Older vehicles prior to the production dates listed above that are programmed with ISTA/P 2.52 or higher will also get this enhancement. WARRANTY INFORMATION Not applicable."
Click a tab for more information.