- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 5 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 30 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw\Fuel Supply Line Clip
2004 BMW 525
In the event of a severe frontal crash, the quick-release coupling could separate causing fuel leakage. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain passenger vehicles equipped with 8-cylinder engines, a circular retention clip at the quick-release coupling along the fuel supply line was inadvertently not installed.
- Dealers will install a circular retention clip at the quick-release coupling along the fuel supply line. The recall began on July 5, 2004. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.