- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 0 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 15 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 27 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 34 days ago
- August 8: Active Lane-Keeping and Adaptive Cruise Control Systems Tested news | 41 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw\Fuel Supply Line Clip
2004 BMW 525
In the event of a severe frontal crash, the quick-release coupling could separate causing fuel leakage. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain passenger vehicles equipped with 8-cylinder engines, a circular retention clip at the quick-release coupling along the fuel supply line was inadvertently not installed.
- Dealers will install a circular retention clip at the quick-release coupling along the fuel supply line. The recall began on July 5, 2004. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.