- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 18 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 25 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 26 days ago
- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
2004 BMW 525
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 BMW 525
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 BMW 525 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction ... Read more »
In this situation the front passenger air bags will not deploy even if a sufficiently severe accident would occur and occupant protection provided by the ... Read more »
It is possible that the heating mat in the backrest's side bolster could overheat and damage, or melt a small hole in, this area of the seat cover. If ... Read more »
As a result, engine stalling will occur after a short period of operation. The vehicle may not be able to restart. Also, a loss of power steering and, ... Read more »
In the event of a severe frontal crash, the quick-release coupling could separate causing fuel leakage. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, ... Read more »