- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 42 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 115,965 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.