- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 5 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 15 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 28 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 30 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Transmission Gear Switch
1998 BMW 528
This condition can eventually result in an incorrect indication of the transmission gear position, which could also cause the car not to start, or allow it to start in a drive gear, such as 'drive' or 'reverse.'
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Gear Position Indication (Prndl)
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The sealing material of the switch can develop leaks and allow water entry.
- Dealers will replace the transmission gear position switch.
Click a tab for more information.