- November 17: BMW Recall: Trunks May Not Open From The Inside recalls | 17 days ago
- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 26 days ago
- November 7: Takata NADI (Non-Azide Driver Inflator) May Have Killed BMW Driver recalls | 27 days ago
- November 6: Bmw Recalls 2020 BMW X3 M40i and X4 M40i recalls | 28 days ago
- November 6: BMW Recalls 330i and Z4 Vehicles To Replace The Engines recalls | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
2.1hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 74,467 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.