- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 15 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 67 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 82 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #B110616
2008 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- N51, N52, N52K and N52T Engines: Various Eccentric Shaft Sensor Faults stored in the DME - Diagnostic Hints This Service Information bulletin and attachment supersedes SI B11 06 16 dated April 2016.. The customer may complain about one of the following: Rough engine running Engine cannot be started (crank no start) Check Engine Light illuminated One or more of the following faults may be stored in the DME: 2A37 - Valvetronic, eccentric shaft sensor plausibility 2A47 - Valvetronic, eccentric shaft, signal plausibility 134E08 - Eccentric shaft plausibility (on F10, F25 vehicles only) CAUSE The VVT eccentric shaft sensor connector, and/or DME connector may have oil contamination due to oil leakage at the VVT sensor gasket.
Click a tab for more information.