- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 2 days ago
- August 8: Active Lane-Keeping and Adaptive Cruise Control Systems Tested news | 9 days ago
- July 27: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- July 27: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 Vehicles With Faulty Control Arm Bolts recalls | 21 days ago
- July 23: BMW Hacked Through Infotainment Systems news | 25 days ago
2008 BMW 528
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 BMW 528
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 BMW 528 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An electrical short can cause the parts within the PCV valve to melt, increasing the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. Read more »
Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction ... Read more »