- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 3 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 18 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 19 days ago
- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 35 days ago
2008 BMW 528
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 BMW 528
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 BMW 528 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An electrical short can cause the parts within the PCV valve to melt, increasing the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. Read more »
Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction ... Read more »