- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #011014
2011 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Engine Camshaft (VANOS) Adjustment Units: Limited Warranty Extension to 10 Years Without Mileage Limitation. INFORMATION BMW of North America, LLC ("BMW NA") is extending the limited warranty for the Camshaft (VANOS) Adjustment Units on certain model BMW vehicles equipped with the non-turbocharged 6-cylinder engine to: 10 years without mileage limitation, as determined by the vehicle's original in-service date. This "component-specific" limited warranty extension applies to defects in materials and workmanship and is subject to the applicable New Vehicle/SAV Limited Warranty's exclusions and limitations, in addition to the vehicle and coverage eligibility requirements. This bulletin is notice of a "limited warranty extension." This is NOT a notice of a Recall or Service Action. There is no immediate repair required unless the BMW vehicle is currently experiencing this problem.
Click a tab for more information.