- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #110712
2011 BMW 528
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 110712.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- N63 Engine: Oil Consumption and/or Rough Running Complaints. The vehicle may consume engine oil above the permissible specification, and may run rough at times. White or blue smoke may also be seen exiting the exhaust system. CAUSE The construction material of the crankcase ventilation connection lines and vent pipes may become brittle from engine compartment temperatures.
Click a tab for more information.