- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #120115
2011 BMW 528
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- SUBJECT N20 and N26 Differential Pressure Sensor Fault 195002 Stored in DME. The Service Engine Soon (MIL) light is on with the following differential pressure sensor fault stored: z 195002 - Differential pressure sensor, tank vent valve, electrical: Short circuit to ground During engine operation, vibration and movement of the sensor can damage the pin contacts of the harness connector, or cause a break in the wiring.
Click a tab for more information.