- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #130514
2011 BMW 528
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:INJECTORS
- N20 and N26 Injector Replacement. INFORMATION When a defective high-pressure fuel injector is identified with an index "02" designation, as shown in the illustration below, all 4 injectors must be replaced at the same time. This bulletin only applies to index "02" injectors. Index "01" and index "03" or higher are not affected. No immediate repair is required unless the BMW vehicle is currently experiencing this problem.
Click a tab for more information.