- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #613812
2011 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "Service Action: Program Control Units (CAS). After programming/coding the vehicle with ISTA/P 2.48.1 or earlier, the Car Access System (CAS) was incorrectly coded. This causes the anti-theft alarm system panic button on the remote control to not function. AFFECTED VEHICLES This Service Action involves F01, F02, F04, F06, F07, F10, F12, F13 and F25 vehicles which were produced August 2010 to June 2012. In order to determine whether a specific vehicle has had this Service Action completed or is affected by this Service Action, first check the B-pillar label for code number 637. If code number 637 has been punched out, the campaign has already been performed. If code number 637 has not been punched out, it will be necessary to utilize the ""Service Menu"" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or the Key Reader. Based on the response of the system, either proceed with the corrective action or take no further action. Important Note: A campaign can be reserved in ISPA Light as ""Pending"" prior to submission of a claim. If you find this campaign reserved, please verify the reason before attempting to perform this repair."
Click a tab for more information.