- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #B110616
2011 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- N51, N52, N52K and N52T Engines: Various Eccentric Shaft Sensor Faults stored in the DME - Diagnostic Hints This Service Information bulletin and attachment supersedes SI B11 06 16 dated April 2016.. The customer may complain about one of the following: Rough engine running Engine cannot be started (crank no start) Check Engine Light illuminated One or more of the following faults may be stored in the DME: 2A37 - Valvetronic, eccentric shaft sensor plausibility 2A47 - Valvetronic, eccentric shaft, signal plausibility 134E08 - Eccentric shaft plausibility (on F10, F25 vehicles only) CAUSE The VVT eccentric shaft sensor connector, and/or DME connector may have oil contamination due to oil leakage at the VVT sensor gasket.
Click a tab for more information.