- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #B613014
2011 BMW 528
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- "BMW Maintenance Program: 12-Volt Battery Replacement Measure. INFORMATION This bulletin outlines a customer satisfaction measure that has been designed exclusively for the BMW vehicles listed above. It involves the replacement of the 12-volt battery as a preventive maintenance measure. This 12-volt battery replacement measure is: ? Effective for repairs dated on or after January 1, 2015. ? Applicable to vehicles that are still covered by the BMW Maintenance Program. This program is valid for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. ? The calculation is based on the current date of repair. It is ""applicable"" when the 12-volt battery was not replaced within the last 12 months. You can then perform the battery replacement as outlined below. Please check the warranty claim history for the specific vehicle in the DCSnet Warranty Vehicle Inquiry to confirm the battery was not already replaced within the previous 12 months."
Click a tab for more information.