- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 1 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 78 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 83 days ago
BMW TSB #111414
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Engine Damage Due to Debris in Oil Passages. After performing extensive engine repairs (e.g., cylinder head removal), the engine begins to knock and may lose power. Debris has entered the engine oiling passages during cleaning of the engine block and cylinder head mating surfaces during engine repair.
Click a tab for more information.