- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 0 days ago
- August 8: Active Lane-Keeping and Adaptive Cruise Control Systems Tested news | 7 days ago
- July 27: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- July 27: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 Vehicles With Faulty Control Arm Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- July 23: BMW Hacked Through Infotainment Systems news | 23 days ago
BMW Recall : Rear Shock Absorbers
2006 BMW 650
The bushing could loosen and over time could separate from its housing. The driver will experience impaired vehicle handling and control increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Shock Absorber
- On certain passenger vehicles, the lower rubber mount of the rear shock absorbers may not have been manufactured to specifications and may not adhere correctly to its housing within the shock absorber.
- Dealers will replace the rear shock absorber free of charge. The recall began on September 13, 2006. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.