- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 9 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 31 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 43 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 52 days ago
2006 BMW 650
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 BMW 650
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 BMW 650 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction ... Read more »
If stalling were to occur, the driver may not be able to maintain vehicle speed or accelerate and the power steering could fail increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The bushing could loosen and over time could separate from its housing. The driver will experience impaired vehicle handling and control increasing the ... Read more »
Vehicle handling and control could compromise increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This could cause the parking lock system not to engage, after the transmission is placed in the park ("P") position. If the vehicle was parked on an incline, ... Read more »