- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #B130215
2012 BMW 650
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- "?SI B13 02 15July 2015 Fuel SystemsTechnical Service This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B13 02 15 dated May 2015. designates changes to this revision SUBJECT Service Action: N63 Replace High-Pressure Fuel Pumps. The high-pressure pump may fail, resulting in an engine malfunction warning and reduced engine output. This Service Action involves F01, F02, F04, F07, F10, F12, F13, E70, E71, and E72 vehicles with the N63 engine produced from January 1, 2011 to December 1, 2011. Vehicles which require this Service Action to be completed will show it as ""Open"" when checked either in the ""Service Menu"" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or with the Key Reader. CAUSE The high-pressure pump quantity control valve may fail."
Click a tab for more information.