- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #B620317
2012 BMW 650
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "?SERVICE ACTION: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER DISPLAY IN KM/H . When the instrument cluster's digital speedometer has been set to display metric speed and distance values, there is no display of the miles per hour. US regulations specify that even with the instruments set to display metric values, a ""Miles per hour"" display must also be present for immediate visual reference. To confirm language settings use the iDrive controller: Menu, Vehicle Settings, Language/Units, then - Distance - Dig (digital) Speedometer Instrument Cluster (KOMBI) software error."
Click a tab for more information.