- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #B660916
2012 BMW 650
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- """Collision Warning Failed"" or ""Pedestrian Warning Failed"" CCM Display. While driving, a Check Control Message (CCM) is displayed advising of the following: Front collision warning failed Pedestrian detection failed The following fault code is stored in the KAFAS (Camera-based Driver Assistance System): 0X800AC4 - Camera calibration failed The KAFAS camera is not properly mounted and secured to the mounting bracket on the windshield; And/ or: The mounting bracket glued to the windshield is not installed correctly. The pictures below show both incorrect and correct installation. This picture shows the KAFAS camera installed in the bracket. Notice the spacing highlighted by the ""green lines"""
Click a tab for more information.