- November 11: South Korea Fines BMW, Mercedes and Porsche Over Emissions news | 14 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls 740,500 Vehicles To Replace Melting PCV Valve Heaters recalls | 22 days ago
- November 2: BMW Recalls 673,000 Vehicles Due to Overheating Wiring recalls | 23 days ago
- October 23: European Commission Raids Offices of BMW, Daimler and VW news | 33 days ago
- October 15: Feds Close Investigation Into BMW's Recall Failures investigations | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 79,177 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.