- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 10 days ago
- May 9: BMW Recalls i3s and i3 REx Hybrids For Propulsion Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- April 18: BMW PCV Valve Heater Recall Expanded For Fire Risk recalls | 39 days ago
1998 BMW 740
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 BMW 740
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 BMW 740 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
This condition would result, without warning, in immediate and complete loss of vehicle control, possibly resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This condition will cause a noise from the differential and, ultimately, failure of the shaft and loss of drive. Read more »