- December 7: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- December 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- November 17: BMW Recall: Trunks May Not Open From The Inside recalls | 25 days ago
- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Side/Window Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem