- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #612213
2012 BMW 740
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- """Increased battery discharge!"" CC Message upon Startup. CAUSE A software error in the Intelligent Battery Sensor causes an incorrect State of Charge (SoC) to be stored in the DME. The power management system then interprets this as a heavily discharged battery and informs the customer via a CC message. In reality, the battery does not have a problem."
Click a tab for more information.