- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #B111216
2012 BMW 740
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- The crankcase ventilation hoses may become brittle and break when they come in contact with hot engine components. One or more of the crankcase ventilation hoses are not FPM (fluoroelastomer) rubber material. The FPM rubber material is engine heat resistant. Or The plastic corrugated hoses are not fitted with the self-locking spacers. The self-locking spacers maintain an air gap between the hoses and the hot engine components.
Click a tab for more information.