- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 47 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 49 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 52 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 57 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-12-15-05
2002 BMW 745
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-12-15-05.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- BMW: DIAGNOSIS OF DME ME 9.2 MAP THERMOSTAT FAULT 2EF4/279B. THE SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT ILLUMINATED. THE ENGINE DOES NOT OVERHEAT AND THE MAP THERMOSTAT OPERATES PROPERLY. POSSIBLE CAUSES ARE DETERIORATION OF COOLANT QUALITY; INCREASED CONTACT RESISTANCE BETWEEN THE THERMOSTAT TEMPERATURE SENSOR, THE ENGINE WIRING HARNESS AND THE DME CONNECTOR; INTERNAL DEFECT OF A MAP COOLING THERMOSTAT. *PE UPDATED 11/17/10. *PE
Click a tab for more information.